Sunday, May 2, 2010

The New Summer Mini is Here!

Wow! The time has just flown by this year! Can you believe school is out next month? That means I'm running out of time to get a stamp camp scheduled before your summer vacations start AND.... there is something scheduled on my calendar almost every weekend for the next two months. So, that leaves me only one weekend open to do a class and that is Memorial Day weekend.

If you will be in town, I'd like you to come to my Summer Mini Camp on Saturday, May 29th, from 11:00-2:00, at the Juanita Village Starbucks. Some of the things we'll be doing are the faux suede technique, making 3D scrunched flowers, making our own designer paper and using the new Smooch Spritz. The cost for this class is $20.

To register for the camp, please send your payment to me by Friday, May 14th. If you are new to my camps, just send me a quick email to melissa_canales@yahoo.com and I'll send you my payment address.

Want to earn some free stuff or get a discount on your class fee? Sign up a "new to me" friend for camp and you'll get to pick from my freebie basket (there are new/unopened stamp sets, ink pads, etc... to chose from). If you place a $50 order with me on the day of camp, I'll give you $5 off your registration fee. A $100 order will get you $10 off and hostess benefits kick in at the $150 level. Hope to see you all there!

On another note, all mini catalogs should have been delivered by now. If you are on my mini mailing list and haven't received your copy, please let me know.

Now for some fun pictures... I went to an event this weekend and saw a lot of great samples made with the new Summer Mini products. Take a look at the work of a very talented demonstrator:

Above is a full sized party banner and below is a coordinating mini banner that has been draped over a candle.

Here she made some festive table decorations, including a place card, napkin ring, and gift box.


And the last thing I have to share with you is the new project I have for your next home party. If you schedule a party with me before the end of June, look what your guests will get to make:

Flight of the Butterfly Boxed Card Set

This project makes a great gift for teachers, mothers, a friend's birthday, etc... Please let me know if you are interested in scheduling a home party!

No comments:

Post a Comment